Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cracking up

You truly find out who is real in your life when you lie broken in a million pieces. Those who really care are the ones that stick around to help sweep up the many fragments of your broken heart and the pretend, they start to vanish as soon as the first few cracks appear. It is the real that I cherish so much right now. Forget the idealistic dreamers (like I once was) and give me something I can sink my teeth into. No stories, no lies, no situations that seem to need constant padding. In this state of being so carefully glued together, I need to be bound up with simple adoration. My many wounds need the attention of someone who is strong enough to defy and true enough to remember that I was once whole and am determined to be so again.

No comments: