Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blocked

The world was so much easier when words flowed from my fingertips as easily as water rushing through a mountain stream. My mind felt empty and free of the clutter of everyday life. So different from the current feeling of being trapped in my own twisted mind of complicated and inescapable thoughts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel

atomicvelvetsigh said...

arent we all trapped in our own thoughts that sometimes we tend to long for our dreams to be the reality instead? hmmm.. i guess it just takes time to let it pass..

Anonymous said...

i can so relate to how you feel.

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate.

Great looking blog btw, and your words a very poetic.

BA~205

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I love your design and your thoughts

(S)wine said...

so why are you writing it down, then?
i've often wondered why people write that they can't think of anything to write. take a break from the computer. go out and live if you're blocked.

Anonymous said...

I say let it out, you are writing, don't let anything stop you from releasing the thoughts and getting to the roots, the feelings that are bottled up and blocking the words...

after you go out and play for a while...