Thursday, September 08, 2005
Waste Away
Take note. You are one of the lucky few that get to behold this event. How many can say that they have witnessed the death of a dream? Do not mourn this moment; rather rejoice that my timid spirit has finally begun to stand on its own. It no longer needs a phantom from the past to prop it up. What was meant to have been laid to rest long ago has finally begun to fade, now that my mind has found comfort in the openness of my future. Youthful fantasies that I once held on to so tightly now seem like no more than a silly tale of a lost and lonely girl. More and more every day, the fear that forced me to hold on diminishes. In its place I have finally found the peace and closure I have so long required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very nice post.
Sometimes letting go of a dream can be liberating. Beautifully written. I'm glad I came across your blog :)
very well written. i know what you mean.
thnx! im writing that story about revenge and hypocrisy(?).. but im just tryin, im no writer as such.
Post a Comment