Thursday, August 25, 2005

A Letter

To the one whose touch evades me, my secret voice calls across the miles. Each word carries with it my wish to meet in the land of dreams. To frolic in the impossible void that constantly divides us. Like a fool I continue to stumble blindly into a pit I cannot possibly hope to escape. I can only pray that some fate will grant me magic wings to overcome this delusion I so love to swim in. My secret delight, I ignorantly long to gaze into those eyes despite that they don't seem to reflect the same beautiful chaos that fills my own mind. The distance you keep both in miles and in heart does little to dampen my desire. Rather, the pains keep me captured on you that I cannot have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi LS,

your thoughts touched me because you wrote them so clearly that i felt i was feeling exactly the same.
Actually i am also suffering for a girl that i loved with all my forces every second of my life.
However i discovered that days are not dark and stormy if we have hope that someday and somewhere we will find an other person that could complete us as deep as it was before.. try be happy..

Friendly,
Palavra (Word)